Wells Fargo & Co. (WFC)’s stock is trading at $47.89 at the moment marking a fall of -0.95% from the last session close. As of this writing, shares are priced at -6.90% less than their 52-week high of $51.44, and 35.86% over their 52-week low of $35.25. Based on the past 30-day period, the stock price is -6.49% below the high and +4.29% above the low.

#1 Small-Cap Uranium Stock for Ultra-Fast Gains in 2024

We've uncovered THE ONE small-cap uranium stock that has unearthed a near-surface, high-grade uranium discovery in the Saudi Arabia of Uranium — Canada's prolific Athabasca Basin. Best of all, this small-cap uranium stock is currently flying just below Wall Street's radar… giving you the early-entry opportunity around US$0.30 per share. But that won't last long. Drills are turning right now with results set to be released to the market very, very soon.

Learn all about it in this brand new FREE online report.

The 200-day Simple moving average is often placed more emphasis on by traders because of daily price changes. Investors will use the SMA-200 in different situations in trading activity as a key indicator to determine their support and resistance levels, and at the moment, WFC’s SMA-200 is $43.33.

Further, it is important to consider WFC stock ratios, particularly its price-to-sales ratio over the past twelve months, which stands at 1.52.Likewise, its price to free cash flow for the last twelve months stands at 5.39.

How does Wells Fargo & Co. (WFC) stock rate among analysts? Buy, sell, or hold?

The key to trading is to concentrate on the future rather than on the past. During uncertain times, it can be hard to make decisions. The analysts who understand how a market works are usually the most accurate at forecasting its future. Currently, there are 21 brokerage firms that recommend the stock as a Moderate Buy. The ratings are commonly aggregated into a single number between 1 and 5. Buy or strong buy is scored 5, outperform is scored 4, hold is scored 3, underperform is scored 2 and strong sell is 1. Using a scale of 1-5, the current average recommendation is 3.90 in simple terms.

Wells Fargo & Co. (WFC): Earnings History

Most analysts expect public companies to report earnings and revenue in line with their projections, but sometimes these figures vary from what they actually expected. In the current quarter, the company had earnings predictions made by 9 different analysts, who are expecting earnings to fall in between the range of 1.16 and 1.03 with an average Earnings Estimate of 1.10 which is in contrast with the last year earnings estimate of 1.23 and also replicates -10.57% growth rate year over year.

Wells Fargo & Co. (NYSE: WFC) Ownership Details

I will give a breakdown of the key shareholders in Wells Fargo & Co. (WFC). Recent figures show that the company’s insiders hold 0.06% of shares. A total of 2,547 institutional investors hold shares in the company, making 75.09% of its stock and 75.14% of its float.

Jun 29, 2023, it was reported that the Company’s largest institutional holder is Vanguard Group Inc holding total of 330.55 million shares that make 18.13% of the company’s total number of shares and are currently priced at 14.11 billion.

The securities firm Blackrock Inc. holds 268.9 million shares of WFC, making it the second largest institutional shareholder. Taking this into account, the holding percentage comes to 14.75%, and the holding percentage of shares is valued at 11.48 billion.

An overview of Wells Fargo & Co.’s technicals

In order to learn about trade movements and investor behavior, it is best to analyze the short, medium, and long term technical indicators along with the average volume of a stock. A 20-day average of the stock’s daily volume suggests Wells Fargo & Co. (WFC) traded 18,091,197 shares per day, with a moving average of $48.72 and price change of -0.94. With the moving average of $48.29 and a price change of +4.73, about 18,277,178 shares changed hands on average over the past 50 days. Finally, WFC’s 100-day average volume is 16,708,988 shares, alongside a moving average of $44.62 and a price change of +4.67.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *