Liberty Global plc (LBTYA)’s stock has witnessed a price hike of 0.32% from the previous close with its current price standing at $17.12. Its current price is -44.00% under its 52-week high of $30.58 and 0.79% more than its 52-week low of $16.99. Based on the past 30-day period, the stock price is -18.61% below the high and +0.41% above the low.
Top 5 Cheap Stocks to Own Right Now
While finding safe stocks with the potential for monster gains isn't always easy, we've found a few that could pay out well. In fact, within our report, "Top 5 Cheap Stock to Own Right Now", we have identified five stocks we believe could appreciate the most even if you just have $1,000 to invest.
Sign up here to get your free report now. .
The 200-day Simple moving average is often placed more emphasis on by traders because of daily price changes. Investors will use the SMA-200 in different situations in trading activity as a key indicator to determine their support and resistance levels, and at the moment, LBTYA’s SMA-200 is $23.94.
Additionally, you should consider the price-to-sales ratio a company has had for the past year, which is 1.18 right now. Likewise, its price to free cash flow for the last twelve months stands at 4.76. LBTYA’s price to book ratio for the most recent quarter was 0.35, resulting in an 2.24 price to cash per share for the period.
How does Liberty Global plc (LBTYA) stock rate among analysts? Buy, sell, or hold?
The key to trading is to concentrate on the future rather than on the past. During uncertain times, it can be hard to make decisions. The analysts who understand how a market works are usually the most accurate at forecasting its future. Currently, there are 6 brokerage firms that recommend the stock as a Strong Buy. The ratings are commonly aggregated into a single number between 1 and 5. Buy or strong buy is scored 5, outperform is scored 4, hold is scored 3, underperform is scored 2 and strong sell is 1. Using a scale of 1-5, the current average recommendation is 4.67 in simple terms.
Liberty Global plc (LBTYA): Earnings History
If we examine Liberty Global plc’s recent earnings history, in the last quarter ended on 6/29/2022, it posted adjusted earnings per share of $0.86, slashing the consensus of $0.01. In other words, it topped the consensus by $0.85, resulting in a 8,500.00% surprise. In the 3 months period before the previous quarter which was closed on 6/29/2022, the stock recorded adjusted earnings per share of $0.86 in contrast with the Outlook of $0.01. That was a difference of $0.85 and a surprise of 8,500.00%.
Liberty Global plc (NASDAQ: LBTYA) Ownership Details
I will give a breakdown of the key shareholders in Liberty Global plc (LBTYA). Recent figures show that the company’s insiders hold 3.83% of shares. A total of 435 institutional investors hold shares in the company, making 96.16% of its stock and 99.99% of its float.
Jun 29, 2022, it was reported that the Company’s largest institutional holder is Harris Associates L.P. holding total of 39.33 million shares that make 22.69% of the company’s total number of shares and are currently priced at 671.03 million.
The securities firm Artisan Partners Limited Partnership holds 12.02 million shares of LBTYA, making it the second largest institutional shareholder. Taking this into account, the holding percentage comes to 6.94%, and the holding percentage of shares is valued at 205.13 million.
An overview of Liberty Global plc’s technicals
In order to learn about trade movements and investor behavior, it is best to analyze the short, medium, and long term technical indicators along with the average volume of a stock. A 20-day average of the stock’s daily volume suggests Liberty Global plc (LBTYA) traded 1,566,519 shares per day, with a moving average of $19.16 and price change of -3.48. With the moving average of $20.47 and a price change of -3.71, about 1,316,475 shares changed hands on average over the past 50 days. Finally, LBTYA’s 100-day average volume is 1,241,735 shares, alongside a moving average of $21.51 and a price change of -5.73.