Currently, Expedia Group Inc.’s (EXPE) stock is trading at $113.46, marking a fall of -3.16% from last night’s close. At this price, the stock is -47.89% below its 52-week high of $217.72 and 27.91% above its 52-week low of $88.70. Based on the past 30-day period, the stock price is -2.63% below the high and +21.83% above the low.
Top 5 Cheap Stocks to Own Right Now
While finding safe stocks with the potential for monster gains isn't always easy, we've found a few that could pay out well. In fact, within our report, "Top 5 Cheap Stock to Own Right Now", we have identified five stocks we believe could appreciate the most even if you just have $1,000 to invest.
Sign up here to get your free report now. .
The 200-day Simple moving average is often placed more emphasis on by traders because of daily price changes. Investors will use the SMA-200 in different situations in trading activity as a key indicator to determine their support and resistance levels, and at the moment, EXPE’s SMA-200 is $155.50.
It is also worth considering a company’s price to sales ratio for the last twelve months, which is 1.68. Likewise, its price to free cash flow for the last twelve months stands at 5.88. EXPE’s price to book ratio for the most recent quarter was 9.65, resulting in an 3.20 price to cash per share for the period.
How does Expedia Group Inc. (EXPE) stock rate among analysts? Buy, sell, or hold?
The key to trading is to concentrate on the future rather than on the past. During uncertain times, it can be hard to make decisions. The analysts who understand how a market works are usually the most accurate at forecasting its future. Currently, there are 21 brokerage firms that recommend the stock as a Moderate Buy. The ratings are commonly aggregated into a single number between 1 and 5. Buy or strong buy is scored 5, outperform is scored 4, hold is scored 3, underperform is scored 2 and strong sell is 1. Using a scale of 1-5, the current average recommendation is 3.76 in simple terms.
Expedia Group Inc. (EXPE): Earnings History
If we examine Expedia Group Inc.’s recent earnings history, in the last quarter ended on 3/30/2022, it posted adjusted earnings per share of -$0.47, slashing the consensus of -$0.62. In other words, it beat the consensus by $0.15, resulting in a 24.20% surprise. In the 3 months period before the previous quarter which was closed on 3/30/2022, the stock recorded adjusted earnings per share of -$0.47 in contrast with the Outlook of -$0.62. That was a difference of $0.15 and a surprise of 24.20%.
Expedia Group Inc. (EXPE): Earnings History
Most analysts expect public companies to report earnings and revenue in line with their projections, but sometimes these figures vary from what they actually expected. In the current quarter, the company had earnings predictions made by 6 different analysts, who are expecting earnings to fall in between the range of 4.05 and 2.89 with an average Earnings Estimate of 3.38 which is in contrast with the last year earnings estimate of 2.96 and also replicates 14.19% growth rate year over year.
Expedia Group Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) Ownership Details
I will give a breakdown of the key shareholders in Expedia Group Inc. (EXPE). Recent figures show that the company’s insiders hold 0.46% of shares. A total of 1,164 institutional investors hold shares in the company, making 98.56% of its stock and 99.01% of its float.
Mar 30, 2022, it was reported that the Company’s largest institutional holder is Vanguard Group, Inc. (The) holding total of 16.15 million shares that make 10.65% of the company’s total number of shares and are currently priced at 3.16 billion.
The securities firm Blackrock Inc. holds 12.84 million shares of EXPE, making it the second largest institutional shareholder. Taking this into account, the holding percentage comes to 8.47%, and the holding percentage of shares is valued at 2.51 billion.
An overview of Expedia Group Inc.’s technicals
In order to learn about trade movements and investor behavior, it is best to analyze the short, medium, and long term technical indicators along with the average volume of a stock. A 20-day average of the stock’s daily volume suggests Expedia Group Inc. (EXPE) traded 2,880,590 shares per day, with a moving average of $105.94 and price change of +11.04. With the moving average of $102.86 and a price change of -19.13, about 3,027,984 shares changed hands on average over the past 50 days. Finally, EXPE’s 100-day average volume is 3,281,926 shares, alongside a moving average of $131.01 and a price change of -80.80.