Currently, Kenvue Inc’s (KVUE) stock is trading at $19.41, marking a gain of 0.41% from last night’s close. At this price, the stock is -30.17% below its 52-week high of $27.80 and 8.92% above its 52-week low of $17.82. Based on the past 30-day period, the stock price is -11.30% below the high and +2.46% above the low.

#1 Small-Cap Uranium Stock for Ultra-Fast Gains in 2024

We've uncovered THE ONE small-cap uranium stock that has unearthed a near-surface, high-grade uranium discovery in the Saudi Arabia of Uranium — Canada's prolific Athabasca Basin. Best of all, this small-cap uranium stock is currently flying just below Wall Street's radar… giving you the early-entry opportunity around US$0.30 per share. But that won't last long. Drills are turning right now with results set to be released to the market very, very soon.

Learn all about it in this brand new FREE online report.
Sponsored

As well, it is important to consider KVUE stock ratios such as price-to-sales, which is currently 2.41.KVUE’s price to book ratio for the most recent quarter was 3.41, resulting in an 35.00 price to cash per share for the period.

How does Kenvue Inc (KVUE) stock rate among analysts? Buy, sell, or hold?

The key to trading is to concentrate on the future rather than on the past. During uncertain times, it can be hard to make decisions. The analysts who understand how a market works are usually the most accurate at forecasting its future. Currently, there are 12 brokerage firms that recommend the stock as a Moderate Buy. The ratings are commonly aggregated into a single number between 1 and 5. Buy or strong buy is scored 5, outperform is scored 4, hold is scored 3, underperform is scored 2 and strong sell is 1. Using a scale of 1-5, the current average recommendation is 4.08 in simple terms.

Kenvue Inc (NYSE: KVUE) Ownership Details

I will give a breakdown of the key shareholders in Kenvue Inc (KVUE). Recent figures show that the company’s insiders hold 9.52% of shares. A total of 1,203 institutional investors hold shares in the company, making 90.46% of its stock and 99.99% of its float.

Jun 29, 2023, it was reported that the Company’s largest institutional holder is Price (T.Rowe) Associates Inc holding total of 26.32 million shares that make 1.37% of the company’s total number of shares and are currently priced at 695.31 million.

The securities firm Massachusetts Financial Services Co. holds 18.64 million shares of KVUE, making it the second largest institutional shareholder. Taking this into account, the holding percentage comes to 0.97%, and the holding percentage of shares is valued at 492.51 million.

An overview of Kenvue Inc’s technicals

In order to learn about trade movements and investor behavior, it is best to analyze the short, medium, and long term technical indicators along with the average volume of a stock. A 20-day average of the stock’s daily volume suggests Kenvue Inc (KVUE) traded 15,097,625 shares per day, with a moving average of $20.68 and price change of -2.38. With the moving average of $20.90 and a price change of -0.61, about 19,461,035 shares changed hands on average over the past 50 days. Finally, KVUE’s 100-day average volume is 20,612,801 shares, alongside a moving average of $20.32 and a price change of -1.53.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *