Currently, Bath & Body Works Inc.’s (BBWI) stock is trading at $36.83, marking a gain of 0.52% from last night’s close. At this price, the stock is -25.67% below its 52-week high of $49.55 and 43.03% above its 52-week low of $25.75. Based on the past 30-day period, the stock price is -7.05% below the high and +16.98% above the low.
25-cent Stock Takes $11T Commodities Sector Digital
One brilliantly-run technology firm has successfully partnered with some of the largest players in the industry to bring a first-of-its-kind digital solution to the global commodities supply chain sector. Best of all, this upstart technology firm is currently trading undiscovered — below 25-cents per share — so very, very few investors know about it yet! For investors… it's an early-stage opportunity in a company that's bringing the US$11T global commodities sector straight into the 21st century.
All the details are in the FREE online report you can get here.
The 200-day Simple moving average is often placed more emphasis on by traders because of daily price changes. Investors will use the SMA-200 in different situations in trading activity as a key indicator to determine their support and resistance levels, and at the moment, BBWI’s SMA-200 is $38.39.
As well, it is important to consider BBWI stock ratios such as price-to-sales, which is currently 1.14.Likewise, its price to free cash flow for the last twelve months stands at 13.09.
How does Bath & Body Works Inc. (BBWI) stock rate among analysts? Buy, sell, or hold?
The key to trading is to concentrate on the future rather than on the past. During uncertain times, it can be hard to make decisions. The analysts who understand how a market works are usually the most accurate at forecasting its future. Currently, there are 17 brokerage firms that recommend the stock as a Moderate Buy. The ratings are commonly aggregated into a single number between 1 and 5. Buy or strong buy is scored 5, outperform is scored 4, hold is scored 3, underperform is scored 2 and strong sell is 1. Using a scale of 1-5, the current average recommendation is 4.06 in simple terms.
Bath & Body Works Inc. (BBWI): Earnings History
If we examine Bath & Body Works Inc.’s recent earnings history, in the last quarter ended on 4/29/2023, it posted adjusted earnings per share of $0.33, slashing the consensus of $0.26. In other words, it topped the consensus by $0.07, resulting in a 26.90% surprise. In the 3 months period before the previous quarter which was closed on 4/29/2023, the stock recorded adjusted earnings per share of $0.33 in contrast with the Outlook of $0.26. That was a difference of $0.07 and a surprise of 26.90%.
Bath & Body Works Inc. (BBWI): Earnings History
Most analysts expect public companies to report earnings and revenue in line with their projections, but sometimes these figures vary from what they actually expected. In the current quarter, the company had earnings predictions made by 8 different analysts, who are expecting earnings to fall in between the range of 0.35 and 0.30 with an average Earnings Estimate of 0.32 which is in contrast with the last year earnings estimate of 0.52 and also replicates -38.46% growth rate year over year.
Bath & Body Works Inc. (NYSE: BBWI) Ownership Details
I will give a breakdown of the key shareholders in Bath & Body Works Inc. (BBWI). Recent figures show that the company’s insiders hold 2.60% of shares. A total of 762 institutional investors hold shares in the company, making 97.38% of its stock and 99.99% of its float.
Mar 30, 2023, it was reported that the Company’s largest institutional holder is Vanguard Group, Inc. (The) holding total of 25.9 million shares that make 11.32% of the company’s total number of shares and are currently priced at 947.58 million.
The securities firm Lone Pine Capital Llc holds 19.57 million shares of BBWI, making it the second largest institutional shareholder. Taking this into account, the holding percentage comes to 8.55%, and the holding percentage of shares is valued at 715.72 million.
An overview of Bath & Body Works Inc.’s technicals
In order to learn about trade movements and investor behavior, it is best to analyze the short, medium, and long term technical indicators along with the average volume of a stock. A 20-day average of the stock’s daily volume suggests Bath & Body Works Inc. (BBWI) traded 3,707,019 shares per day, with a moving average of $34.79 and price change of +1.42. With the moving average of $35.41 and a price change of +1.27, about 3,570,037 shares changed hands on average over the past 50 days. Finally, BBWI’s 100-day average volume is 3,261,875 shares, alongside a moving average of $39.30 and a price change of -6.67.
Leave a Reply