In the current trading session, Tapestry Inc.’s (TPR) stock is trading at the price of $41.34, a gain of 1.57% over last night’s close. So, the stock is trading at a price that is -12.93% less than its 52-week high of $47.48 and 50.16% better than its 52-week low of $27.53. Based on the past 30-day period, the stock price is -7.17% below the high and +11.93% above the low.
Unlock the Hottest Top 10 Penny Stocks Today! Discover Now
Dive into the world of lucrative penny stocks with MarketClub's groundbreaking "Smart Scan" technology! Get an instant snapshot of the top 50 high volume stocks with a clear direction and outstanding liquidity - in other words, the strongest trending. To unlock this exclusive list, simply provide your first name, last name, and email for instant access.
Gain Access to Top 10 Penny Stocks Now!.
The 200-day Simple moving average is often placed more emphasis on by traders because of daily price changes. Investors will use the SMA-200 in different situations in trading activity as a key indicator to determine their support and resistance levels, and at the moment, TPR’s SMA-200 is $38.21.
It is also essential to consider TPR stock ratios like the price-to-sales ratio, which is 1.45 for the last year.Likewise, its price to free cash flow for the last twelve months stands at 26.35. TPR’s price to book ratio for the most recent quarter was 4.22, resulting in an 14.85 price to cash per share for the period.
How does Tapestry Inc. (TPR) stock rate among analysts? Buy, sell, or hold?
The key to trading is to concentrate on the future rather than on the past. During uncertain times, it can be hard to make decisions. The analysts who understand how a market works are usually the most accurate at forecasting its future. Currently, there are 16 brokerage firms that recommend the stock as a Strong Buy. The ratings are commonly aggregated into a single number between 1 and 5. Buy or strong buy is scored 5, outperform is scored 4, hold is scored 3, underperform is scored 2 and strong sell is 1. Using a scale of 1-5, the current average recommendation is 4.56 in simple terms.
Tapestry Inc. (TPR): Earnings History
If we examine Tapestry Inc.’s recent earnings history, in the last quarter ended on 3/30/2023, it posted adjusted earnings per share of $0.78, slashing the consensus of $0.59. In other words, it topped the consensus by $0.19, resulting in a 32.20% surprise. In the 3 months period before the previous quarter which was closed on 3/30/2023, the stock recorded adjusted earnings per share of $0.78 in contrast with the Outlook of $0.59. That was a difference of $0.19 and a surprise of 32.20%.
Tapestry Inc. (TPR): Earnings History
Most analysts expect public companies to report earnings and revenue in line with their projections, but sometimes these figures vary from what they actually expected. In the current quarter, the company had earnings predictions made by 7 different analysts, who are expecting earnings to fall in between the range of 0.97 and 0.92 with an average Earnings Estimate of 0.95 which is in contrast with the last year earnings estimate of 0.78 and also replicates 21.79% growth rate year over year.
Tapestry Inc. (NYSE: TPR) Ownership Details
I will give a breakdown of the key shareholders in Tapestry Inc. (TPR). Recent figures show that the company’s insiders hold 0.26% of shares. A total of 818 institutional investors hold shares in the company, making 97.93% of its stock and 98.18% of its float.
Mar 30, 2023, it was reported that the Company’s largest institutional holder is Vanguard Group, Inc. (The) holding total of 31.34 million shares that make 13.52% of the company’s total number of shares and are currently priced at 1.35 billion.
The securities firm JP Morgan Chase & Company holds 16.57 million shares of TPR, making it the second largest institutional shareholder. Taking this into account, the holding percentage comes to 7.15%, and the holding percentage of shares is valued at 714.33 million.
An overview of Tapestry Inc.’s technicals
In order to learn about trade movements and investor behavior, it is best to analyze the short, medium, and long term technical indicators along with the average volume of a stock. A 20-day average of the stock’s daily volume suggests Tapestry Inc. (TPR) traded 3,887,921 shares per day, with a moving average of $40.71 and price change of +0.39. With the moving average of $41.12 and a price change of +0.04, about 3,312,623 shares changed hands on average over the past 50 days. Finally, TPR’s 100-day average volume is 3,369,142 shares, alongside a moving average of $42.23 and a price change of +2.37.
Leave a Reply