Currently, Rumble Inc.’s (RUM) stock is trading at $12.56, marking a gain of 3.25% from last night’s close. At this price, the stock is -32.21% below its 52-week high of $18.52 and 29.83% above its 52-week low of $9.67. Based on the past 30-day period, the stock price is -26.49% below the high and +25.91% above the low.
Top 5 Cheap Stocks to Own Right Now
While finding safe stocks with the potential for monster gains isn't always easy, we've found a few that could pay out well. In fact, within our report, "Top 5 Cheap Stock to Own Right Now", we have identified five stocks we believe could appreciate the most even if you just have $1,000 to invest.
Sign up here to get your free report now. .
The 200-day Simple moving average is often placed more emphasis on by traders because of daily price changes. Investors will use the SMA-200 in different situations in trading activity as a key indicator to determine their support and resistance levels, and at the moment, RUM’s SMA-200 is $11.44.
How does Rumble Inc. (RUM) stock rate among analysts? Buy, sell, or hold?
The key to trading is to concentrate on the future rather than on the past. During uncertain times, it can be hard to make decisions. The analysts who understand how a market works are usually the most accurate at forecasting its future. Currently, there are 1 brokerage firms that recommend the stock as a No Ratings. The ratings are commonly aggregated into a single number between 1 and 5. Buy or strong buy is scored 5, outperform is scored 4, hold is scored 3, underperform is scored 2 and strong sell is 1. Using a scale of 1-5, the current average recommendation is 5.00 in simple terms.
Rumble Inc. (NASDAQ: RUM) Ownership Details
I will give a breakdown of the key shareholders in Rumble Inc. (RUM). Recent figures show that the company’s insiders hold 0.03% of shares. A total of 101 institutional investors hold shares in the company, making 53.77% of its stock and 53.79% of its float.
Jun 29, 2022, it was reported that the Company’s largest institutional holder is Beryl Capital Management LLC holding total of 1.8 million shares that make 5.85% of the company’s total number of shares and are currently priced at 23.04 million.
The securities firm Susquehanna International Group, LLP holds 0.59 million shares of RUM, making it the second largest institutional shareholder. Taking this into account, the holding percentage comes to 1.92%, and the holding percentage of shares is valued at 7.54 million.
An overview of Rumble Inc.’s technicals
In order to learn about trade movements and investor behavior, it is best to analyze the short, medium, and long term technical indicators along with the average volume of a stock. A 20-day average of the stock’s daily volume suggests Rumble Inc. (RUM) traded 5,161,722 shares per day, with a moving average of $12.23 and price change of +2.53. With the moving average of $10.94 and a price change of +2.61, about 2,578,777 shares changed hands on average over the past 50 days. Finally, RUM’s 100-day average volume is 1,584,389 shares, alongside a moving average of $10.75 and a price change of +0.19.